Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Journey Continues...

Welcome my fellow scholars to Distance Learning blog as we launch in our Project Management adventure. I look forward to working and learning from all of you.

Elia Lora

"Each year, organization launch critical projects involving millions of dollars in capital investment plus significant requirements for project savvy human capital. The processes and methods of project management will provide us with the structure, focus, flexibility, and control to help guide these significant investments to outstanding results, on time and within budget" (Campbell, G.M. & Baker, S.).

Reference:

Campbell, G.M. & Baker, S. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Project Management. 4th Edition. Penguin Group.

6 comments:

  1. Testing the ability to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elia.Lora,
    I look forward to learning and sharing knowledge with you as well as the rest of the group.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elia,

    I'm looking forward to following your blog through this course as well. I like this 'welcome' post, by the way. Good quote & a great graphic.

    - Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Elia,Look forward to following your blog for 6145. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elia

    I am looking forward to continuing to follow your blog. Great first post!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elia
    Another 6145 classmate following future posts. Per the first post in this thread, did I pass the test??

    ReplyDelete